The first of two upcoming heroes for Heroes of the Storm, the wizard Li-Ming, is now on the PTR, along with a bevy of other changes. The Necromancer, Xul, should show up within the next month or so.
The full patch notes can be found right here. Of course they’re subject to change over the duration of the PTR, which will last until February 1st, with the patch coming out not long after that. Here’s Li-Ming’s trait and abilities:
Li-Ming, Rebellious Wizard, has been added to Heroes of the Storm and is now available for play! Read on for a brief overview of her Abilities.
- Critical Mass
- Participating in a Takedown refreshes all of your Ability cooldowns.
- Magic Missiles (Q)
- Fire three missiles toward a location, each damaging the first enemy it hits.
- Arcane Orb (W)
- Fire an orb that powers up as it travels, damaging the first enemy it hits. The amount of damage dealt is increased the farther the orb travels, up to 300%
- Teleport (E)
- Instantly teleport a short distance.
- Channel a powerful beam of energy, dealing heavy damage over 2.5 seconds to all enemies in its path. The direction of the beam follows your cursor.
Wave of Force (R)
Damage and knock all enemies away from the targeted area.
The patch notes also mention changes to the game’s floating combat text, so expect numbers to be far more exciting from this patch forward. Nova as well as Rhegar are both seeing a sizable rebalancing. Their skills are getting tweaked, and talents are being removed, added, and changed. A lot of the other heroes are seeing minor changes. Other than that, there’s the usual bug fixes and polish.
So make way for Li-Ming.