Rocksteady is back again with yet another DLC drop for Batman: Arkham Knight, and perhaps the last. Or at the very least, it’s the last one announced. But you can’t keep a good Bats down.
The patch notes go something like this:
The latest patch for Batman: Arkham Knight was released today and contains the following updates:
- Added support for January DLC content
- Fixed issues with the benchmark map which could occur after installing the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion content
- Resolved an issue on some notebook PC hardware where the screen flickers on launch. Users will require the latest Nvidia drivers and Microsoft Windows drivers installed.
- Fixed some keyboard and mouse prompts functioning incorrectly after certain keys had been rebound.
- Fixed an issue on the in-game store where free DLCs were shown to have a value of “.0”
- Addressed an issue where rebinding keys could cause quickfire gadget attacks to work incorrectly for Batgirl, Red Hood or Harley Quinn
- Miscellaneous DLC gameplay fixes and stability improvements
We’ll be releasing Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6 in a few hours in order to allow everyone some time to get the latest patch. We’ll update this post when the roll out is complete.
The sixth challenge pack is a community-driven one meant to make up for the mess of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight that even to this day probably isn’t as polished as it should be, but it’s made strides, and they’re giving PC players the DLC a week early to make up for their past transgressions. That makes it all better, right?
The news post says the news post will be updated when the DLC drops, but according to my steam DLC list, Challenge Pack #6 is already downloaded and installed, so I guess I’m quicker than they are.
Will this be the final DLC, or does Rocksteady have a few more tricks up their sleeve? I kinda hope they just move on. I’m curious what else they can cook up in that talented studio of theirs. As long as they handle the PC versions of their games themselves.