Iggy Azalea, as she always is, shocks the crowd at the GQ Awards 2016. The Fancy singer attended the 10th Annual Man of the Year Awards to receive her Woman of the Year Award.
First shock of the night? She arrived at the event in a braless black blazer, her chest adorned with a serpent-designed choker and a long necklace. Iggy Azalea completes her ensemble with black pants and gold pumps.
The second shock that really stunned the crowd is when she announced that she has the best vagina in the world. The 26-year-old musician went on stage to receive her award. “I didn’t know everybody was going to have such hilarious speeches and I didn’t prepare anything foolishly,” Iggy Azalea confessed.
“Thank you, GQ for this award. I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award-winning vagina.”
Jon Hamm in his speech jokingly made a reference to Azalea’s shocking speech. “This is amazing to me, I’ve got the best vagina in the world. How do you say no to that … you don’t.”
“How do you say no to that?” he said. “I guess the short answer is you don’t. You just say, ‘Yes, this vagina is phenomenal.’’ The International Man of the Decade Award was awarded to the Mad Men star.
The biggest award of the night goes to Chris Hemsworth who won the Man of the Year award. But the mighty Thor is vacationing with his family overseas and wasn’t able to attend the event.
“Thanks … to all the great men out there that have inspired me. And thanks to my wife, and all the great women of the world who make us men truly what we are,” Hemsworth said.
Here are the complete list of awardees:
- Man of the Year – Chris Hemsworth
- International Man of the Decade – Jon Hamm
- Woman of the Year – Iggy Azalea
- Actor of the Year – Joel Edgerton
- Man of Style – Justin O’Shea
- Acting Legend – Richard Roxburgh
- Entrepreneurs of the Year – Atlassian
- Chef of the Year – Shannon Bennett
- Iconic Artist – Ken Done
- Agenda Setter of the Year – Stan Grant
- Comedian of the Year – Joel Creasey
- Breakthrough Solo Artist of the Year – Harts
- Man of Chivalry – Peter Greste
- Sportsman of the Year – Dylan Alcott
- Ensemble of the Year – Hacksaw Ridge cast
- International Menswear Designer of the Year – Kim Jones
- Team of the Year – Western Bulldogs
- Breakthrough Sportsman of the Year – Kyle Chalmers
- Breakthrough Actor – Keiynan Lonsdale