Will Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner end up together again? The two accompanied two of their children to church on Sunday fueling reconciliation rumors.
The two have been co-parenting their three children, Violet, 10, Seraphina, 7, and Samuel, 4
Here are some of the signs their reconciliation will likely occur:
- Neither of the two has filed divorce papers.
Both Affleck and Garner appear reluctant to file for divorce. The two announced they are separating June last year.
- They have been spending time together with their kids.
In April this year, Garner and the three children joined Ben Affleck in London. He was filming The Justice League: Part One there. During shooting breaks, Affleck took the time to go on excursions with Garner and their children.
Affleck, Garner Took Vacations With Children
Then they took a brief vacation in Paris last May. Affleck, Garner, and their children also went to Italy where they stayed as a family at Venice’s Gritti Palace Hotel.
- They still live together although in separate quarters.
Affleck moved back into their $45-million Pacific Palisades mansion. The kids were asking lots of questions on Affleck’s spending much time in the main family home, a source told X17online. The two then decided it would be better for Affleck to come home, the source adds.
- They spent some times together without their kids.The estranged couple went on a dinner date at Los Angeles restaurant Sam’s by the Beach without their three children. They also cast their votes together in their polling place in Brentwood, California.
Affleck, Garner Still Share Deep Affection, Says Close Friend Victor Garber
- Lastly, both still have feelings for each other.
Sources say that Ben Affleck still hopes to restore their marriage. The Justice League actor has come up with a strategy to win back his estranged wife.
In a Vanity Fair interview, Garner says Affleck is the “love of my life.” “And I would go back and remake that decision. I ran down the beach to him, and I would again,” she adds.
The same Vanity Fair article quotes Garner’s close friend Victor Garber as saying the two shares a deep affection for each other.
“As difficult as this time is, as sad as this time is, I think there is a great love between them, and that will always be there,” Garber points out.