NBA 2K17 fans are in for a lot of treat. Players can get exclusive access to new content and items with the help of NBA 2K17 locker codes.
Fans will be aware that locker codes are codes used to unlock different items in various iterations of the games. These can provide in-game currencies to buy other items, or even get various packages. Players will have access to various animations and shooting packages with the right kinds of codes.
2K Sports distribute the codes in various occasions through their social media accounts.
NBA 2K17 Locker Codes: Get Bigger and Better
YouTube user GamingWithOva is currently providing NBA 2K17 locker codes for fans to use and get exclusive items. However, fans have to subscribe to his channel first in order to get the free codes.
He distributes the codes every week, which means players have to stay tuned for better codes. Players who also want to get an exclusive Gary Payton MyTeam Card will have to stay tuned for the next few weeks.
GamingWithOva has provided answers for the NBA 2KTV segment directly on the game itself. Players can answer the questions on the 2K17 app to redeem their codes.
- Dew NBA 3x is a special event for which mode? MyPark
- Which Hall of Player player did 2KTV interview at Dew NBA 3x? Gary Payton
- Where did Julius Randle play in college? Kentucky
- Which house rule for Play Now do you like the best? Any answer
- Which historic team in NBA 2K17 has Larry Nance Sr. on its roster? ’89-90’s Cavs
- In which game mode do you like to use the Lakers or their players? Any answer
- What pick and roll defense is this? Ice, Hard Edge
- Vote for your #2KTVWOW Top Play of the Week! Any answer
NBA 2K17 can be played on the Xbox One and 360, PlayStation 4 and 3, and the PC.