NBA 2K17 update for Xbox One is finally available today, but is it worth the wait?
2K Sports’ basketball simulation game has been plagued with several issues since it was released on Sept 20, 2016. Problems with team substitution, missing attributes, MyCareer problems and missing 92 Dream Team roster. To address the issue, 2K Sports released an NBA 2K17 update last week. Patch 1.03 was first released exclusively to PS4 gamers, but now the NBA 2K17 update has been released for Xbox One.
Yesterday, NBA 2K confirmed that the Microsoft console can already download the patch to solve issues within the game. NBA 2K17 update Xbox One can be done within the console menu.
Here are some of the changes and features added by the NBA 2K17 update Xbox One gamers can expect:
- Updated court floors for both the New York Knicks and the Milwaukee Bucks
- Uniform improvements including the addition of a number of patches
- Addressed an issue where some pre-order users were unable to see the ’92 Dream Team on the Play Now team select menu
- Substitutions made during a timeout will now immediately apply, rather than waiting for the next dead ball
My Park/ 2K Pro-AM
- The “On The Rise” and “Get Your Feet Wet” achievements should now unlock when the proper criteria has been met
- Injuries in MyCAREER will no longer carry over into MyPARK/Pro-Am games
- The Turbo meter will now flash red when depleted in MyPARK/Pro-Am games
- Your Gamertag/Online ID will now correctly show on the back of your team’s Pro-Am jersey
- Fixed an issue where the overall rating of another player would display as 55 when viewing their player card during a shootaround
NBA 2K17 My Career
- Corrected a case where users would have an optional practice and a game overlapping on a single day
- Attributes earned exclusively through off-court events should now properly be saved to your MyPLAYER
- Coach Brubaker will no longer critique you for missing team practices while you are injured
You can view the complete NBA 2K17 updated Xbox One here.