The latest patch for Batman Arkham Knight is likely to hit the Playstation4 and Xbox One, bringing the game up to speed with the changes on the PC version. Batman Arkham Knight is developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive. According to one user on the WB Forums the patch is likely to include:
- Stars being awarded or lost on AR challenges in error
- Improved targeting priority during combat
- Heavier rain during opening section of the game
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
It is expected to be weighing in at around the 1.2GB mark, when patch 1.13 comes out. Alongside the bug fixes we know that the update will include a free Batman skin and add support for the
No patch notes are available yet, which is frankly a bit strange or a bit lapse on Rocksteady’s part, but we know today’s update includes the free Batman Incorporated skin, while also adding support for the Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6. The Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #6 includes the following:
- Wayne Manor Main Hall (Batman: Arkham City)
- Batcave (Batman: Arkham City)
- Sanatorium, Medical Facility (Batman: Arkham Asylum)
- Iceberg Lounge (Batman: Arkham City)
- Crime Alley (Batman: Arkham Knight)
- Monarch Theatre (Batman: Arkham City)
Batman Arkham Knight was released with a $40 Season Pass. The last set of Season Pass DLC was released in December and it included a major story expansion called Season of Infamy featuring brand new Batman villains. Batman Arkham Knight is available now on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.