As promised, Naughty Dog has released a new title update for The Last of Us, bringing it up to version 1.02, which includes the removal of the controversial phone sex hotline number that was accidentally included on one of the posters found within the game, as well as providing a few overall improvements to the multiplayer portion of this title.
Below, you can view the complete patch notes that have been released by Naughty Dog for patch 1.02 for The Last of Us.
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee