‘Battlefield 3′ End Game expansion pack details revealed through listing
DICE promised “Battlefield 3″ fans that they would provide users with a total of five separate expansion packs for this title. These expansion packs was scheduled for a time-span over 12 months, releasing each expansion at set time-frames. With the recently released Aftermath expansion for “Battlefield 3,” the next expansion, entitle “End Game,” will mark the fifth and final expansion for this title.
Scheduled for release early 2013, details surrounding End Game has been kept under wraps by DICE, until now that is. Battlefield.com has now been updated to provide a detailed description of what type of content will be provided by End Game. Fans can take a look below to view the details provided.
Battlefield 3: End Game delivers some of the most high-speed warfare to date across four vast maps. Race through enemy lines using the new dirt bike, bringing speed and agility to the Battlefield, or fight back aerial assaults with new lightweight AA vehicles. Coordinate lightning fast attacks and defenses in the return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode. In the skies, the new dropship introduces the ability to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports.
- Four new maps designed for high speed combat and action
- Three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes
- New dropship provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities
- Return of the classic Capture The Flag game mode
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- 2DS: Nintendo’s Newest Offering - August 30, 2013
- Battlefield 3 Premium and Origin Stats Released in EA Q1 Report - July 26, 2013
- Battlefield 4 will Support Windows 8 Exclusive DX11.1 on PC - July 26, 2013